The JMA HSPH Taro Takemi Memorial International Symposium “Community Health Systems and Innovations: Building the Foundation for Universal Health Coverage”Continue reading
- Application of Seizon and Life Sciences to Global Public Health Challenges: An International Symposium
- The need for standardisation in life science research – an approach to excellence and trust
- Invectys anti-HLA-G CAR-T cells demonstrate their anti-tumor efficacy in vivo
- Western Blot: Technique, Theory, and Trouble Shooting
- Sandwich Elisa Kit Protocol Picokine | Boster
【2020 Elabscience Customer High Score #Literature TOP10】
According to incomplete statistics, the total number of SCI papers cited by Elabscience® products has reached 6000, and the total IF 12595.468, the highest IF is as high as 42.778. https://www.elabscience.com/List-detail-458673.html
【Research Spotlight】 New Application for Cancer Immunotherapy
Check the details of background of the research, experimental design and research findings here: https://www.elabscience.com/List-detail-447128.html
#cancerimmunotherapy #scientificresearch #researchfindings
Recombinant Human ACE2 Protein (His Tag)
Mol_Mass: 84.6 kDa
AP_Mol_Mass: 103 kDa
Purity > 95 % as determined by reducing SDS-PAGE.
Endotoxin < 1.0 EU per µg as determined by the LAL method.
More details check here: https://www.elabscience.com/p-recombinant_human_ace2_protein_his_tag_-105854.html
Elabscience's high quality ELISA kits and antibodies can be widely used in neurological diseases related researches. Browse all products related to neuroscience research here: https://www.elabscience.com/Products-neuroscience-89.html
#ELISAkits #antibodies #neurologicaldiseases
SARS-CoV-2 Spike Protein S1 RBD ELISA Kit applies to the in vitro quantitative determination of Human S1RBD concentrations in human serum, plasma and other biological fluids. Detection range: 0.39-25 ng/mL. Sensitivity: 0.09 ng/mL. Price here: https://www.elabscience.com/p-sars_cov_2_spike_protein_s1_rbd_elisa_kit-487214.html
- Automatic recognition of conceptualization zones in scientific articles and two life science applications.
- Horse serum
- My Blog
- The science commons in life science research: structure, function, and value of access to genetic diversity.
- The Supervisory Role of Life Science Research Faculty: The Missing Link to Diversifying the Academic Workforce?