The JMA HSPH Taro Takemi Memorial International Symposium “Community Health Systems and Innovations: Building the Foundation for Universal Health Coverage”Continue reading
Panbio NP Antigen Test bulk MOQ 32 Kits –
- Application of Seizon and Life Sciences to Global Public Health Challenges: An International Symposium
- The need for standardisation in life science research – an approach to excellence and trust
- Invectys anti-HLA-G CAR-T cells demonstrate their anti-tumor efficacy in vivo
- Western Blot: Technique, Theory, and Trouble Shooting
- Sandwich Elisa Kit Protocol Picokine | Boster
Immune checkpoints are regulators of the immune activation. They consist of stimulatory and inhibitory pathways that maintain self-tolerance and assist with immune response. View all immune checkpoint proteins list here:
Elabscience® annexin V apoptosis detection kits with combining 15 fluorochrome and 3 nucleic acid dyes for multiple research requirements. Check the advantages and product list here:
#annexinv #detectionkits #fluorochrome
QuicKey ELISA® Kits shortens the experiment time and saves your precious samples without compromising high sensitivity, specificity, accuracy and stability. Check the available targets for your research here:
SARS-CoV-2 Spike Protein Total Antibody ELISA Kit
Sample type:Serum or plasma
Sample volume:100 μL
Check test principle and assay procedures here: https://www.elabscience.com/p-sars_cov_2_spike_protein_total_antibody_elisa_kit-500385.html
#sarscov2 #spikeprotein #antibody #elisa
Elabscience validated antibodies by IHC preserving your immune experiment. If you are interested in our process of verifying antibodies or our standards for antibody development, please check more here:
#IHC #immuneexperiment #antibodies
- Automatic recognition of conceptualization zones in scientific articles and two life science applications.
- Horse serum
- My Blog
- The science commons in life science research: structure, function, and value of access to genetic diversity.
- The Supervisory Role of Life Science Research Faculty: The Missing Link to Diversifying the Academic Workforce?