In the time it takes a human life sciences researcher to learn one analysis article machines can course of aContinue reading
Panbio NP Antigen Test bulk MOQ 32 Kits –
- Cusabio Sus scrofa Recombinant
- Cusabio Microbiology Recombinants
- Cusabio Helicobacter pylori Recombinant
- Assessing High Performers in the Life Sciences: Characteristics of Exams Used at the International Biology Olympiad (IBO) and Their Implications for Life Science Education
- A New Era for Space Life Science: International Standards for Space Omics Processing
Elabscience is a biotech corporation, specializing in reagents of life science including ELISA kits, FCM antibodies, biochemical kits, antibodies, proteins...
A batch of high quality lymphocancer-related #antibodies, such as #CD20, #Galectin 3, #LDHA and other indicators, which will help you to more accurately detect the expression level of important #proteins.
Check more here:
As a global supplier of #food and #feed safety solutions. Elabsicence provides a wide range of innovative testing solutions and services for qualitative and quantitative detection of #mycotoxins, #residues and #contaminants in food and feed.More info: https://www.elabscience.com/Products-food_safety_kits-174.html
Phenol red: 15mg/L
Sodium pyruvate: 1 mM
Expiration date: 36 months
Check sizes and prices here: https://www.elabscience.com/p-imdm_powder-160106.html
Elabscience #fluorometric assay kits can be applied to #disease #research and #drug evaluation research, such as changes in #gene expression influence on disease, research on the mechanism of drug. Check more here:
Flow cytometry #antibodies (FACS) are dedicated to help you efficient identification of #immune #cells and easily identify cell activation status. Check the flow cytometry antibodies list here:
- Automatic recognition of conceptualization zones in scientific articles and two life science applications.
- Horse serum
- My Blog
- The science commons in life science research: structure, function, and value of access to genetic diversity.
- The Supervisory Role of Life Science Research Faculty: The Missing Link to Diversifying the Academic Workforce?