Innovation in the life sciences will depend on how a lot info is produced in addition to how extensively andContinue reading
Panbio NP Antigen Test bulk MOQ 32 Kits –
- Application of Seizon and Life Sciences to Global Public Health Challenges: An International Symposium
- The need for standardisation in life science research – an approach to excellence and trust
- Invectys anti-HLA-G CAR-T cells demonstrate their anti-tumor efficacy in vivo
- Western Blot: Technique, Theory, and Trouble Shooting
- Sandwich Elisa Kit Protocol Picokine | Boster
Elabscience® TUNEL Assay Kits can be used to detect apoptosis in frozen or paraffin sections, as well as in cultured adherent or suspended cells.
More details here: https://www.elabscience.com/Products-tunel_assay-166.html
#tunelassaykit #assaykit #apoptoticcell #necroticcells
SARS-CoV-2 Antigen Rapid Test Kit
√ Suitable for: point-of-care use, community, remote regions
√ Sensitivity: 96.330% (95%CI: 90.870%, 98.991%)
√ Specificity: 99.569% (95%CI: 97.622%, 99.989%)
√ Results in 10 minutes
#SARSCoV2 #antigentest #GICA
Elabscience® Caspase Assay kit can be used for cell apoptosis with strong specificity, high sensitivity, simple and fast operation, and high quality. It only takes about 1-2 hours to complete the detection.
More details: https://www.elabscience.com/Products-caspase_assay-167.html
Recombinant Human ACE2 Protein (His Tag)
Expression_host: HEK293 Cells
Mol_Mass: 85.1 kDa
More details: https://www.elabscience.com/p-recombinant_human_ace2_protein_his_tag_-375879.html
#recombinantprotein #ACE2protein #histagprotein
Therefore, the specific study on the role of MAPK-p38 signaling pathway in various tumors and normal cells can provide theoretical guidance for further tumor treatment. https://bit.ly/2S4DISn
- Automatic recognition of conceptualization zones in scientific articles and two life science applications.
- Horse serum
- My Blog
- The science commons in life science research: structure, function, and value of access to genetic diversity.
- The Supervisory Role of Life Science Research Faculty: The Missing Link to Diversifying the Academic Workforce?