In the time it takes a human life sciences researcher to learn one analysis article machines can course of aContinue reading
Panbio NP Antigen Test bulk MOQ 32 Kits –
- Cusabio Sus scrofa Recombinant
- Cusabio Microbiology Recombinants
- Cusabio Helicobacter pylori Recombinant
- Assessing High Performers in the Life Sciences: Characteristics of Exams Used at the International Biology Olympiad (IBO) and Their Implications for Life Science Education
- A New Era for Space Life Science: International Standards for Space Omics Processing
Elabscience is a biotech corporation, specializing in reagents of life science including ELISA kits, FCM antibodies, biochemical kits, antibodies, proteins...
Elabscience® products have been cited in nearly 8000 #papers published by #SCI #journals, the total impact factor has been over 20000 of those papers using our #ELISA kits, covering many top journals in #biology research. Check the publications list here: https://www.elabscience.com/publications-185.html
#FITC Anti-Human #CD4 #Antibody [RPA-T4]
Clone No.: RPA-T4
Isotype: Mouse IgG1, κ
Check sizes and prices here: https://www.elabscience.com/p-fitc_anti_human_cd4_antibody_rpa_t4_e_ab_f1109c-133092.html
Fluorometric assay kits can help you to upgrade your #metabolism assay experiments! The suitable sample types are involving a variety of body #fluids, #tissue and #cells. Check more info here: https://www.elabscience.com/Products-fluorometric_assay_kit-235.html
#Cell Cycle #Assay Kit (Red Fluorescence)
Detection method: Flow #Cytometry
Sample type: Cell samples
Assay time: 3 hours
Detection instrument: Flow Cytometer
More details here: https://www.elabscience.com/p-cell_cycle_assay_kit_red_fluorescence_-220081.html
Elabscience has a wide range of innovative testing solutions and services for qualitative and quantitative detection of #mycotoxins, #residues and #contaminants in #food and #feed. More info here:
- Automatic recognition of conceptualization zones in scientific articles and two life science applications.
- Horse serum
- My Blog
- The science commons in life science research: structure, function, and value of access to genetic diversity.
- The Supervisory Role of Life Science Research Faculty: The Missing Link to Diversifying the Academic Workforce?