Today, tutorial researchers profit from the modifications pushed by digital applied sciences and the large progress of information and knowledge,Continue reading
Panbio NP Antigen Test bulk MOQ 32 Kits –
- Application of Seizon and Life Sciences to Global Public Health Challenges: An International Symposium
- The need for standardisation in life science research – an approach to excellence and trust
- Invectys anti-HLA-G CAR-T cells demonstrate their anti-tumor efficacy in vivo
- Western Blot: Technique, Theory, and Trouble Shooting
- Sandwich Elisa Kit Protocol Picokine | Boster
Elabscience® perfect #immunofluorescence kit and #reagents fully meet your experimental needs. Check the #IF reagents list here: https://www.elabscience.com/Products-if_detection_kit-212.html
#TAS and #TOS assay kits can be applicated in disease diagnosis and drug development and evaluation of the #antioxidant capacity of compounds. Check more info about the TOS and TAS assay kits here: https://www.elabscience.com/Products-tos_and_tas_assay_kits-240.html
#assaykit #diseasediagnosis #drugdevelopment
FITC Anti-Human CD3 Antibody[OKT3] E-AB-F1001C
Cell Subpopulation: NK Cells
Isotype: Mouse IgG2a, κ
Isotype Control: FITC Mouse IgG2a, κ Isotype Control[C1.18.4] [Product E-AB-F09802C]
More detail here: https://www.elabscience.com/Products-fcm_antibodies-77.html
Elabscience® has developed nearly 140 SARS-CoV-2 mutant #proteins, which can be used to study the potency of #antibodies and #vaccines. If you want to browse all SARS-CoV-2 recombinant proteins, please feel free to get more info here:
QuicKey ELISA® kits can be applied in renal function #biomarkers, #inflammation biomarkers and signal transduction #research. Its newly developed technology, saves at least 1h for the ELISA assays, and only requires 50μL for sample addition. https://www.elabscience.com/Products-quickey_elisa-142.html
- Automatic recognition of conceptualization zones in scientific articles and two life science applications.
- Horse serum
- My Blog
- The science commons in life science research: structure, function, and value of access to genetic diversity.
- The Supervisory Role of Life Science Research Faculty: The Missing Link to Diversifying the Academic Workforce?